When will ovulation start and when is the right time to have intercourse to conceive ?

Hi i am 35yrs will be 36yrs on oct 22nd and my period is a normal cd26- cd27 but i was told by my doctor that i have pcos in my right ovary and my left ovary is fine. i do have a 12 yrs old son had an unwanted pregnancy and now i want to have another child. my period started july 27th 2011 and i started taking clomid cd 3-7 i waited for my period to start on the 22-23 august 2011 and it never came until august 27 2011 which took it into 31days being late. i will like to know if i did in fact ovulated which caused the change in my cycle and also i am now on clomid cd 1-5 which i took on sat 8-27-11 i will like to know when should i expect to ovulate and start having interourse? thank you
Asked On : Wed, 31 Aug 2011