When will my periods start after taking primolut nor 5 mg ?

when will my periods start after taking primolut nor 5 mg Hi..I took primolut nor 5 mg twice daily for 3 days because i need to advance my period. Now it has been 3 days since I stopped it and still my period didn t start. Can I re-take it again in order to delay my period? Pregnancy is excluded. I really need to have no period in the next 5 days !! What shall I do? Please help :)
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011
Diabetologist 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare magic forum,
Dont re-take it again, the withdrawal bleeding will happen in 3-5 days, please wait.
Hope I have answered ur question,
Hi..I took primolut nor 5 mg twice daily for 5 days because my period did not come yet since one month and 17 days. Now it has been 3 days since I stopped it and still my period didn't start. Pregnancy is excluded . all my body is tired!! What shall I do? Please help :)