When will my periods come back after coming off of Sprintec ?

When will my periods come back after coming off of Sprintec? I came off the birth control Sprintec in August of 2010, and I had one normal period right after that, and since then, I have had NO periods at all. Not even spotting. I have taken several urine pregnancy tests and they were all negative. How long until my periods will come back and when will I ovulate again?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011
Hello.Welcome to healthcaremagic forum.
After coming off of sprintec your periods should have been on right time as usual. You need to consult your gynaec for any hormonal disturbance or PCOD.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal