When will my first period start?

Ok well I want to know about when I will start my first period. I have had vaginal discharge every day for about a year now and lots of pubic hair . I don t have much underarm hair but I occasanally have cramps . I am turning 12 soon and I weigh about 80-90 pounds. My mom started when she was 14 (I think) and I want to be prepared for when it comes. Also I have some breast development.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012
Hello mam I appreciate your concern. Usually periods commence after a typical growth spurt And ever since you already have pubic and axillary hair periods might come soon. Just relax till then. All the best.