When will I ovulate ?

Hi Sir, yesterday I had follicular scan on my 11th day. results are RTO-3.2/1.9mm and LTO is 2.7/1.3mm.. in RTO, one follicle of size 22/14mm and No free fluig in POD. Please let me know is ovulution possible and when will I get ovulute? I m planning for Kids.. thanks in advance for ur reply..
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011
let the follicle to increase to above 18X18 mm ,and get a shoot for its rupture as per advice of gynec. follicle develops around 13 -15th day .It is developing ,so there is nothing to worry.Do regular daily sex during peri-rupture phase.Hoping for early conception.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”