When will I get pregnant & how many cycle it take to get pregnant ?

I had taken pelvis scan on 31st March (My Period is started that day). The report is Rt ovary is normal in size and appears polycystic. and Lt ovary shows a small cyst (3.46 * 2.78 cm). first 5 days i took clomid 50mg . daily i take vifolin .(3 months). after that i went to follicular study from 10 th. ovlation is not occur. than doctor prescribed injection choriomon 5000 i.u (two times 10th and 12th). ovlation was not occur. i took ovitrelle 250 MCG injection .Ovlation occured and i took duphastone 10mg for 10days. Again My period is started at May 1st. Than doctor prescribed FERTAB 50 mg For 5 days. (from may 10 th - i go for folicular study ). When will i get pregnant ? how many cycle it takes to get pregnant ?
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011