When will I deliver my baby ?

I'm a 22 yr old female who is 39 weeks pregnant. i live in tucson, az. i was just wondering how i could go into labor asap becasue i really want my baby girl here before christmas. im already 80% effaced and 2 1/2 cm dialated. any suggestions?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Oct 2009
You are in Stage 1 of labour. It lasts till the full dilatation. The timing from stage 1 to completion of labor depends on other factors. If you are first time pregnant you will take more time anything between 12 hours to 24 hours. If you had pregnancy earlier it will take much lesser time. The labor shall be completed before Christmas day. You do not worry about it. But we suggest you rush to hospital.