When we sneeze does our heart really stop?

i dont bileve it but thats what i keep hearing+they said thats what made the saying bless you please help!
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009
Hello.welcome.You can't keep your eyes open while sneezing.Otherwise nothing happens.
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic.
Sneezing occurs due to forceful expiration or blowing out whenever something irritates the nasal mucosa.During the sneeze there may be temporary pause in breathing pattern but the heart does not stop .Hope I have answered your query.
Thank you
As they all say that's false. However...when you have a heart attack a strong sneeze can *stop* the heart attack! It really works (I've had to force a sneeze a few times).