When to go for chest pain ER ?

I had severe chest pain after drinking two beers in a 3 hour period . I experienced an episode of tachycardia with this as well that lasted about half an hour. I know that it was not acid reflux as I have been diagnosed with that already and know how it feels; this was different. It felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest. I was ready to go the ER but it subsided gradually and now I feel normal, though tired. Should I go to the ER?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. as you have GERD as you had over cooled beer{probably} or as it is also an alcohol could have caused gastric irritation