When the doctor can feel the presence of baby in the womb?

when will my doctor feel my baby in my womb am 9 weeks pregnant and he say he cant feel nothing yet is it to soon
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jun 2010
hello, regarding your query i would like to say that once a lady is pregnant ,the dr can assess a pregnant uterus by a PV examination right from 5 to 6 weeks pregnancy. a PV means inserting a hand inside the vagina and feeling the size and feel of uterus. after 9 to 10 weeks pregnancy the pregnant uterus can be felt from abdomen as the foetus has grown and uterus has come out of pelvis. I hope so you got a fair idea now. thanks