When should use the clingen forte ?

when is Clingen forte prescribed, if the lady hasn t have intercourse with the partner since many years,
Asked On : Sat, 18 Jun 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
if you have consulted gynecologist and the medicine prescribed ,take it as advised there may be infection without intercourse also
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
In vaginal infection Clingen forte is given locally.
It is not necessary that only before sex is to be applied.
ok and bye.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Clingen forte is given for fungal and bacterial infection in the vagina and/cervix. These infections can spread by sexual route, it is best that you avoid sexual intercourse until the Gynaecologist examines you and gives you clearance, because if you do earlier, your partner can get the same disease and your lesions won't heal. Drink plenty of water and a glass of cranberry juice a day to prevent urinary tract infection.

2 users find this helpful