When should one take the fertign injection 0000 I.U during the infertility treatment ?

Ask a Doctor app on Android QnA Home » Infertility Problem » You are here... hi I am taking Infertility treatment. doc. prescribe me ubiphene hi I am taking Infertility treatment. doc. prescribe me ubiphene 50 for 5 days in night, today is my 10 th day and i have started my ovulation study there are two folicals in my left ovary sized 21X22 mm and 13X14 mm, endometrium size is 6 mm, should I take fertigyn injection 0000 I.U today? I am of 27 yr.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012