When should one take a pregnancy test after having unprotected sex ?

Hie m 28 married well m first day of the period was on 6th august 2011 and last day 12th august n I had unprotected sex With my husband on the 12th of august n 24th august n I had my pregnancy home test done on the 29th august Which came negative..... was my test done was too early ... Well I did the house test very early as I felt I had some Syptoms tht I was preg for eg .. Pimples .... Though I alwys hav clear skin I dnt know y I had breakouts Then m eating like double thn wat I used to earlier ... Lover backache size of the breasts too hav increased a little in size . Y do I hav these preg signs when my test cme negative dnt wanna get blood test done right now as i dont wanna get dissapointed. When should I do my secnd home test .... Wat do u thnk m very confused n upset Plzz help me by teling me wat to do are there any chances of me being pregnant i really want a baby very badly
Asked On : Fri, 2 Sep 2011