When should i stop taking the pill before trying to conceive ?

how many weeks should I be diet pill free before trying to become pregnant I am almost 24yo, trying to shed a few more pounds before trying to conceive. I currently weigh 133 and I m 63 in tall. I want to tone/lose inches to increase my strength and endurance help increase my chances of a healthier, more successful pregnancy . If I take a 4-6wk cycle of Oxy-Elite Pro, will it effect me negatively or should I just stick to eating healty and exercise? I have been diet pill free for over a year.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011