When should i have intercourse to conceive ?

Hello Dr. My period date( menstrual ) is feb 3rd from that my 9th day is feb 11th by using ovulation test kit i checked it comes positive so v had sex on that day but before 9th day v never had sex but for me periods came early by feb 25th that is 22nd day of my cycle ..usually it comes by 28 th day 30th like that.. ...i want knw y it came early and y i am not concieve..?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Hello Kohi;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Normal period cycle is anything between 21-35 days so if you had period on 22 nd day it should be normal period.Sometimes early or late it is decided by the hormones in our body ;no need to get nervous .Keep trying & if you have 28 day regular cycle try to have intercourse every alternate day from 10th day to 22nd day so that there can be more chance of getting pregnant.That is you try it during the period of ovulation( that is on 14th day of the cycle from the day your period started).
All the best.