When should a person start to masturbate ?

Q1: I am gr.8 now, and I started to masturbate when I was gr.5, was that too early? Q2: Is it weird to know how to masturbate yourself? Q3: I felt guilty after masturbating, is that normal? What should I do to not feel guilty? Q4: Does masturbating cause your penis to have a weaker erection? Q5: How many times are you suppose to masturbate a day, week? Q6: Is masturbating good or bad? Is it normal for me to masturbate at my age? I know there are a lot of questions but I really want ot know!
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011
You have started masturbate very early.
By any means masturbation is not harmful but keep one thing in mind that every thing in excess always to be avoided.
This is the age when you have to study and study.
Concentrate your mind in study,you will forget all these things.
ok and bye.