When should I take the Althea pill in case of delayed periods ?

Hello, I m using Althea pill for 3 months but I m confused now because my last day of taking my last tablet was July 4, 2011. I m waiting for my period to come within 7 days then start for a new pack on the 8th day that was July 12, 2011 but it didn t come but after 2 days of being delayed my period come and that was July 14, 2011.. I take my first tablet on that day, but the doctors says here on the line is don t start a new pack of Althea pill if your period didn t came in. Just wait for 2-3 days coz it will come, then after on the 8th day you can start a new pack.. What will I do??? Because I started to take my first tablet on July 14, 2011 that was my first day of my period. Do I need to stop the next tablet? and continue to take it after 7 days again? Please help me.. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011