When should I make contact to ovulate ?

hi,i am 36 years and trying for baby from last 1 and half year. Last 12 May going through follicular study.Day-12, right ovary contain one, size 21x21mm, & another one 13x11mm. Left ovary-20x16, Endometrial thickness-6.2m. Is it normal for having concept? When should i make contact and will i ovulate? So can u plz suggest what is the result? From Mirpur, Dhaka
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
The follicle of size 21 X 21mm is too large. The follicle of size 13 X11 mm might mature in next 3-4 days and rupture to release a healthy egg. IT is best to start having contact with your husband from today and continue for next 4-5 days daily. Or use LH kit to pinpoint your time of ovulation.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal