When should I do the home pregnancy test ?

i had my periods on 6th of last month I have regular 30 days cycle As per my date we had intercourse from 19th to 22nd My next period is due tomorrow I did a Home pregnancy test on 04th May but it turned out negative Was it the rite time to do the test Or is it possible that my test is really negative Im confused Should i again do the test if i missed my periods
Asked On : Thu, 5 May 2011
Hi welcome to health care magic

First you must wait till the due date of period.. If the period is missed then you can try to do the UPT Urine pregnancy test. the time you did is no correct.. only after 4 to 5 days of missing periods is good time.. because it ia an antibody agglutination test. requires some time to develop in the body... you must do again at around 4 to 5 days after you miss period .
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u should wait for 5-7 days more
after that u can do test.
chance that u start ur period within 2 days r there.
wait and watch now.
u should do it again if u missed