When shall I get my periods after taking duphaston and are there any chances of pregnancy after taking pills ?

Hi I m 36 yrs old and got 2 kids.I ve misssed my injectables lyndavel last april 27 and got a contact with my husband only this may 28. I went to my ob and have tests but its negative. My Dr. gave me duphaston for 5 five days.and its 4 days now after taking the pills and yet still have no period.For how long should i wait of having my period?Is there a chance of getting pregnant after having taking the pills?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011