When one should have intercourse to get pregnant ?

Iam having a question.......i want 2 concieve,on wat days after my periods we can try..........can u plz tell me in detail wat days we can try fr concieving.........
Asked On : Wed, 27 Apr 2011
Welcome to health care magic forum
14 days before due date of next cycle i.e, date of ovulation Sperm have fertilizing power up to 48 hours once they have entered the female vagina, to achieve pregnancy intercourse must be done on the days when woman feels sensation of slipperiness at the vaginal opening and the mucus has a stretchy, clear appearance of egg-white, or when the sensation of slipperiness is present and little bit or no mucus is seen at the span of ova after release is between 12 -48 hours.

Wish you good health