When my torn frenulum heals, will I be able to fully retract my foreskin?

When my torn frenulum heals, will I be able to fully retract my foreskin? I have torn my frenulum having unprotected sex. Ever since I first got diabetes and had a yeast infection before I found out about diabetes, my frenulum and foreskin have been very tight and cant retract over my glands with an errection without pain and a very tight frenulum. I was wondering if I should get the surgery called a frenuplasty or something like this. Or whether to just wait for it to heal and see what happens.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Aug 2010