When masturbating, start ejaculating before reaching orgasm, unable to control. Is something wrong ?

When masturbating, I start ejaculating before reaching orgasm ,. I can feel the ejaculate rising to the tip and as much as I try to hold it until orgasm, I m unable to do so. Once I orgasm, which usually occurs 30-60 seconds later although at times can be a few minutes later, I have a full release of ejaculate. I don t think it s pre-cum since it has the exact same color and consistency of my ejaculate. Is this an indication that something is wrong?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
Masturbating process is a self process where we give pressure on penis by our own.once it achieved its highest level the pre cum releases & then after the real ejeculation starts.the period of release of precum to ejeculation is differ in individuals.You can increase it by learning to holding it.

when you actually go for intercourse with female the pressure applied is different so you have different result.
So nothing is wrong.
Thanks.