When is the fertility period to conceive

wat is the correct fertility period after periods?and how much time stay straight after sex....plz tell me in detail
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011

For 28 days cycle ovulatory phase is 12-18 days by first day of menses, as sperms remains for 72hrs in body and follicles 24 hrs only so take chance or precutions from 10 day. do in left lateral possition for 10-15 minutes after ejaculation of sperms in your body.
Diabetologist Dr. Sudharshan's  Response

Welcome to Healthcare magic forum
Fertile period is 10-20 days from the first day of ur cycle, in these days having sex daily or alternate days will ensure conceiving, after sex stay in the bed for atleast 1 hour so that sperms travel to the destiny.

All the best,
Hope I have answered ur question.