When is my ovulation date ? Is there any problem to conceive ?

Hi Dr...I m 27 years old..trying to conceive past five months... my periods are irregular after feb month takes nearly 45-50 days....went to hosp...taken report was normal...and then taken free TSH , T3, T4, LH, FSH,prolactin,cretinine test....everything was normal... my Dr prescribed metformin 1g as well as folic acid for 3 months...if not possible again have to take some test she told...on june 7th onwards i m taking the Que is when is my ovulation date? my periods will be normal?...can i conceive soon?how long i should wait to hear good news? pls help me....
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011