When is it safe to try to conceive again after an abortion ?

I had a misscariage on 13th june it was of 6 weeks I had bleeding for 10 days I had cyst in left and right overy Left cyst was not there when i did scan on 13th June but right cyst was there Please tell me when can i try again for preganency I had a miscarriage on 13th june it was of 6 weeks I had bleeding for 10 days I had cyst in left and right overy Left cyst was not there when i did scan on 13th June but right cyst was there Please tell me when can i try again for pregnancy
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011