When i was smoking i got a heart attack probably

hey if anyone could give me some advice id appreciate it. I wont lie, last night i was smoking a joint and randomly it felt like somebody was squeezing my heart and it got very hard to breath and then i eventually felt like i felt stuff dripping down like blood inside me. eventually it got to the point where i had to lay down on the kitchen floor next to my dog to calm myself down and try to catch my breath. If i tried to stand up i would get very dizzy so i laid next to my dog for a good hour until i could walk to my room and lay down. im 18, athletic average weight. thanks for your help
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick ...... please go see a physician as soon as is humanly possible mate ...... your heart is nothing to fool with ... for all you know you may have had heartburn or been dehydrated or .... heaven forbid... suffered a minor heart attack. go to a physician. now. peace