When i ejaculate would it affect my body ?

hello i m 16 yo i rarely masturbate -probably once every 2-3 weeks- and i exercise daily (lifting weights) but my question is when i ejaculate would it affect my body? will i become weaker or would it weaken my muscles, wrists or bones? thanks :)
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Your doubts are because of the misleading information about masturbation that you may have obtained from your friends or some other unreliable sources. Try to stay away form them.

Masturabtion is a completely normal phenomenon which is harmless to the body. Avoid making masturabation a habit and practise it only when sexually excited. Ejaculation is in no way related to muscles, bones or weakness of body.