When i can have sex after raspa ?

Hi. i just undergo my raspa in the hospital las july 11.. How many days can i have sex with my husband after raspa..thanks...
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Raspa as in D&C, is a procedure where the uterine lining is scraped away for testing. You need to follow your Doctor's orders regarding when you can resume sex. Usually 1-2 weeks after raspa you can have sex but provided bleeding has stopped and no pain, fever or discharge and after your Doctor has examined you and given clearance. Please consult your Gynaecologist and get examined first and then you may have sex as advised.