1. blood in urine (hematuria) means there is problem in the urinary tract, which has allowed blood to get pass into urine.
2. a number of condition can lead to this passage including:
.Urinary Tract Infection
, Kidney Infection
(pyelo nephritis), bladder (cystits) or kidney stone, enlarged prostate
, Strenous exercises.
3. you have not mentioned about any associated feature along with blood in urine that whether it was painful or painless, or was there pain and burning during micturation and odor of the urine?
4. Younger men are more prone to kidney stone or hereditary nephritis
5. make an appointment with your doctor regarding Urine examination and Ultrasound
6. as him to drink plenty of water, amla, pomegranate, drum stick,bitter gourd,green banana.
7. treatment directed will be to the underlying cause, so check with your Physician.