When he pee it started to bleed, please suggest

my boy friend just pee n there was little blood in his pee what do that means no we didn't just have sex it been days it just happen out of no were
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. blood in urine (hematuria) means there is problem in the urinary tract, which has allowed blood to get pass into urine.
2. a number of condition can lead to this passage including:
.Urinary Tract Infection, Kidney Infection (pyelo nephritis), bladder (cystits) or kidney stone, enlarged prostate, Strenous exercises.
3. you have not mentioned about any associated feature along with blood in urine that whether it was painful or painless, or was there pain and burning during micturation and odor of the urine?
4. Younger men are more prone to kidney stone or hereditary nephritis (Alprot's syndrome).
5. make an appointment with your doctor regarding Urine examination and Ultrasound Abdomen
6. as him to drink plenty of water, amla, pomegranate, drum stick,bitter gourd,green banana.
7. treatment directed will be to the underlying cause, so check with your Physician.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
Bleeding in urine is not normal condition. there may many reasons with inside organs or urinary system so please had to do relative examination for confirmation and treatment according to situation
Urea, creatinine, kidney fuction test, Ultrasonograph may be needed
Take care Thanks
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
Kindly do Urine Routine Exam
Tab. Cefixime 200 mg 1 tab twice a day for 5 days
Syr. Neeri 10ml in 1/2 glass of water thrice a day
Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum

Bleeding while urination can be due to a number of causes most commonly a stone in the urinary passage, certain infections of the bladder, etc.
Please get a routine urine test done, and an ultrasonogram and visit a physician.

For further queries-