When during pregnancy is the right time to have intercourse ?

my wife is second month of pregnency.what time we can do sexual intercourse?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011
Hi, Sijo,
Thanks for query,
You can do sexual intercourse now but not forcefully and see that your weight should not fall on her abdomen.
ok and bye
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
As long as your pregnancy is proceeding normally, you can have sex as often as you like.
But you may not always want to.
* At first trimister, hormonal fluctuations, fatigue and nausea may sap your sexual desire
* During the second trimester, increased blood flow to your sexual organs and breasts may rekindle your desire for sex
* During the third trimester, weight gain, back pain and other symptoms may once again dampen your enthusiasm for sex
But there are many reasons why sex during pregnancy can be more enjoyable, even if you are doing it less.
There is an increase in vaginal lubrication; engorgement of the genital area helps some people become orgasmic for the first time or multi-orgasmic.
depend upon ur wife condition u can do sex.