When does sperm shot out ?

hi, i was wonder when does my sperm shot out? fyi im 14
Asked On : Tue, 6 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response
well i'm 13 years old and I've been masturbating from age 11-13 i do it almost everyday 1 mostly 2 times a day and i cum but i don't shoot it just dribbles down th side of my penis so is this bad or am i just not masturbating hard enough

we all is wonder when our sperm shot out, but eventually it happen to us. like Fdgd said, jackoff fer a long time, then "shot it out!"

hahah this is halarious, it shoots out when you can jack off for a long time and build up alot of it, then preferrably "shoot it out" onto a girl's face

Anonymous's Response
I am 12 now I masterbate like 1 a day but nothing comes ouT
what do I do
  Anonymous's Response
its ok eitheier you arnt goin long enoughn or your body isnt ready yet and if your frreinds say they can they are lieing i didnt start till 14
For me it was around 14 or so that I started shooting cum. Before that, when I played with it, I could get a really nice feeling (orgasm) but nothing much to show for it. By the time I was 15, the really nice feeling was accompanied by shots of goey white juice - which makes it even more fun and visual. Enjoy it as your marvelous male body matures!
I have been 13 for almost a month now and i masturbate often, i did the other day and nothing came out, then i did again and pre-cum came out for the first time, i havent hit puberty yet so i have no clue what this means..
  Anonymous's Response

I had the same problem ... when I was like, 8. I masturbated regularly ever since, even though I shot no jizz, but the jizz started shooting when I was 10 or so. I'm 14 now. I guess some kids can't shoot yet until later on ? S: Just wait for it, lmfao. Everyone has jizz.

Anonymous's Response
im 12 nearly 13, i have been wanking since i was like 9, and i started to get sperm when i was 10, i has always shot out, but only if you wank for a long time so do it longer mate ;)
  Anonymous's Response
You can tell these questions come from a simple minded child! Look at the spelling and grammer they use, they need to go to school and study spelling and speech along with language arts and then advance to the science of the human body!! Also a little of Health and Family Living could serve them a lot of help also.