When does lots of blood, thick white comes out of mouth? Took medications for hypertension, depression, methadone

found Mother-in-law passed away. she was face down on floor lots of blood and a little thick white coming out of mouth. Hx: hypertesion, depression , anxiety, she also smoked Rx: included xanax , some form of anti-depr,bp meds, methadone from a clinic for drug abuse problems (all dr. prescribed). All meds where found and had not taken anymore than what was prescribed. Had been passed away for 6-8 hours when found. No autopsy just bloodwork. No results yet. Does this happen (blood- thick white around mouth) when you have heart attack, pulmonary edema, or aneurysm??
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013