When did I start my period What should I expect to feel ?

I know that some people do not start their period until they are 14 or so...I am not worried about that. My question is: When did you start your period What should I expect to feel? Does it hurt? Do tampons hurt? Have you ever thrown up from the pain? Thanks guys/gals :-)
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
i was 14 i didnt feel like anything so ya it only hurts for the 1st couple of days for me but everyone is different tampons if used correctly wont hurt nope never puked from pain =)
my daughter has beeen peeing alot and her stomach hurts she is 11 going on 12 and hasent started her period