When did I conceive if I am 23 weeks pregnant ?

I am 23 weeks pregnant and my due date is 6th April 2011. Before i got pregnant I was not having a monthly period. I had the coil inserted approx August 2009 and had it taken out due to problems in October 2009 and after this my period did not return. I am therefore not sure of when i conceived?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Dec 2010
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
Your doctor can give you rough idea near to normal by looking growth of foetus.
{ child in your uterine cavity is called foetus] They can judge it by doing usg and
can have various measurements of your as well. Clarify your doubt with your doctor.