When can i take i-pill after the intercourse ?

we had a unprotected sex before 25 minute...can we take a i-pill and how many???
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011

Yes, you take I-PILL as soon as possible.
I-PILL is very effective emergency pill if taken within 72 hrs of unprotected intercourse.The sooner you take it, the better your chances for success.The 2 tabs (2nd tab to be taken 12 hrs apart from the first) treatment can prevent a pregnancy. With this pill,pregnancy rate is 0-1%.

It is better to use condom for next time along with practice safe sex. After taking the pill,a withdrawal bleeding occurs within 7 days or delayed....that is quite normal.

All the best.