When can i get my period after taking postinor2 ?

hi, i didnt get my periods for last month plus i didnt see it yet for this month as wel...i took postinor2 on 22nd july the same day wen i had sex after about 4-6 hrs an i took the second tablet around 4:20am in the morning. wen would i see my period???? an is everything ok wit me???
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jul 2011
you must go for pregnancy test ,as every contraceptive has failure rates.

‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”