When can I try for pregnancy after an injection for ovulation ?

Hi I m Kirti age 28 , my periods was irregular , I m going through Follicular study and yesterday it was 18th day right ov.20*20 and left Ov.18*17 and Endometrium is 10 Mm. Is every thing is normal ?? i have been injected yesterday by my Dr.for ovalution , When i can take change to get pregnant ?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011
After injection rupture of follicle takes place with in 36 hours ,now it is right time to try to conceive.So do daily intercourse for 2-4 days.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”