When can I take contraceptive pills after undergoing Raspa?

hi doctors... when will i can take a contraceptic pills after when i raspa 4 days ago? i undergo raspa last march 12,2011, then my bleeding stops when i got home same that day.then this day march 16,2011.. i experience bleeding.. whats happening on me? thanks
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012
Thank you for choosing Healthcaremagic. If you meant RASPA to be dilatation and curettage, as I need further information regarding why this D&C was done, whether you are sexually active ? your age and if pregnancy has been ruled out. After analyzing the above answer we can come to a conclusion.
Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!