When can I have sex after a tubectomy surgery ?

i am soon i get sex after tubectomy.plz tell me sir i am 29yrs.womam.i have soon i get sex? my have little abdomen pain.plz tell me about husband want to sex. mamta
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
welcome to health care magic
after tubectomy one can have sex as and when they feel like once the stiches are removed/you are discharged from the hospital and you feel comfortable. there is no timinng after tubectomy that you should wait for to have intercourse. medically there is no contraindication. you sould not have any pain in your abdomen and should fell at ease.

3 users find this helpful