When can I get pregnant if I have bilateral tubal patency and peritubular adhesion problem with bleeding tubes ?

how long will it take to be cured and will be able to concieve? hello dr.i m 27 years old and got married may sep i had appendix operation and than in oct 2010 i concieved but unfortunaely in dec 2010 it abort.since march 2011 i have been trying to concieve abt failed that in june i got HSG and its report is showing bilateral tubal patency and peritublar adhesion and tubes also showing bleeding in report kindly tell me whats the reason and problem like?as it be cured and i will be concieving?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Since the tubes are patent it is a good sign and you do have chances to get pregnant again.Please consult a Gynaecologist and get examined and treated.Also you have not mentioned whether you are having proper ovulation or no and to see that you will have to get done a follicular study.If the follicular study shows normal ovulation then you will conceive sooner or later.As for the peritubal adhesion they can be due to infection during abortion.So try for 3 more months and if you do not conceive the you can go for a laparoscopy to seperate peritubal adhesion.