When can I experience pregnancy symptoms after having sex?

Hi my name is Yonira, I m a 31 yo female. My BF and I were just intimate this pass Saturday (2/19/11) unprotected. We are a little concern of getting pregnant since I had gone through a tubal a year prior. I have this app on my iPhone that keeps track of my menstrual cycle since I m quite irregular. On the calendar it shows my fertile and ovulation days. Saturday was the 2nd day into my fertile days. I was wondering if I can be pregnant? I woke up very dizzy and nauseous this morning, which took close to this afternoon to pass.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
If saturday was you fertile period then of course there is a chance of pregnancy.But you cannot experience pregnancy symptoms until you miss a period.You are dizzy and nauseous there may be another reason.