When can I expect periods post intake of 3 tablets of emergency contraceptive pills few hours after unsafe intercourse ?

My LMP was 2 Feb, I had unprotected sex thrice .. one 16, and 17 Feb, took one ECP (Unwanted 72 after few hours of each incident) i.e 3 tablets in 2 days, what will happen next.. when am i likely to get my periods , what are the chances of pregnancy occurrence? Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 25 Feb 2012

welcome to hcm

you should never take these pills like this.

you will face future period problems.

one pill was more than enough to protect you from any pregnancy.

now pregnancy chances are nil but you might get problems with your periods.

any ways no need to worry every thing will be fine later but in future dont take so many tablets.

try to practice safe sex all these pills meant for only emergency purpose not for regular use.

take care