When can I come to know that I am pregnant ?

Hie m 28 n married ... Wnted to know is there a possiblity of pregnancy ... My chumps was on 6th august n I had unprotected sex on the 12 th can there be slightest chance of me conceieving n whens it the earliest tht I can cme to know ... Should a home preg test confrm tht .... Or is too early realllyyyyyyyy anxious to know ... Kindly let me know looking fwd
Asked On : Sun, 21 Aug 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You will have good chance of pregnancy if you have sex towards 14th day previous to your next coming cycle. If you have 28 day cycle you can have unprotected sex on 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th. Keep this in mind if you planning pregnancy to increase chances. GOOD LUCK !!!!
thank you ...
  Anonymous's Response
but is it possible to confirm the same right away by home preg test as i want to be 100 percnt sure m really anxious i cant wait ... what do u suggest ..... can a preg be detected soo early