When are you supposed to stop shaving ur legs ?

okay so its not really what u were thinking its not really my first anything but I got u to click my question didn't I ? so my Q is when are you supposed to stop shaving ur legs like where on ur leg?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Even though your question is totally deceptive, since I took the time to read it, I'll answer it. It depends. I shave all the way up. But some people stop at the knee. If you are young, you may not need to worry about shaving much past your knee. If it's bathing suit season, or you have dark or thick hair, you should shave all the way up.