When are women most fertile between their menstrual cycles ? Which days are best for intercourse to conceive ?

dear sir pls say me which time i do sex & girl get pregnant two day ago i do sex with my GF & after three day she is in period so please say me Dr. she has get pregnant in this time & after period time can i do sex
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.

Pregnancy does not happen if one has intercourse during first 7 days of the cycle and the last week of expecting the next cycle, provided the cycles in the girl are regular and for an average of 28 days. But this method is not hundred percent free of chances of pregnancy.

Having an intercourse on the 14th day or a week before or after this time of cycle will lead to pregnancy.