When I wipe I started getting random pains on my left side ranging from under my rib cage to down to my hip. What could be the cause of it ?

For about three years I have thrown up after almost everything I eat and drink, how much depends on what the food is. About two weeks ago I started taking an acid reducer to try to help the amout of acid that comes up with my food. It was working and I decided to read the back of the bottle. On the back it says not to take if you have bloody or black stool. For about five years I have bled while pooping, but its only when I wipe, not in the stool itself. Last week I started getting random pains on my left side ranging from under my rib cage to down to my hip. I feel like the bleeding is a minor problem because it is only when I wipe, but is there anyway all of this could be related ?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Nov 2010