When I stand I feel pressure on my chest. What else I can do ?

I am male 45 years from pakistan and facing problem of stomach for two years. some time pain in my muscles some time pain in chest bone and some time heart beat high some time difficult in getting breath. much weakness and mentally weak and nervous and fear all the time.many times visited doctors some gave me emeprazole treatment and some mantally treatment. when stand I feel pressure on my chest.plz tell me what to do. all the liberay tests are ok
Asked On : Thu, 6 Jan 2011