Hi Greetings from health care magic
your report is saying slight left atrial hypertrophy and addition to that you are chronic smoker. you are working in a call center where you are passing lots of mental stress
. no physical activities. Diet must be irregular. so all these things will lead to rise your blood pressure and that may create many more physical complication in future . So with all your treatment you have to improve your life style.
1) AVOID SMOKING
2) daily yoga
and pranayam any time. Dont say No time.. you have to find out minimum 10 minutes for your own health
3) morning walk daily for 30 minutes
4) avoid coffee, tea as much as possible
5) avoid taking all junk food and fast food..' instead of taking coca with finger chips it will be more beneficial to take one apple or two banana- saying just for example'
6) take sufficient water during your working hour.
7) every 1 hour interval just move from yourt chair for 5 minutes
8) always'take it easy' mood.
9) slep at night by 10 .. during home make your self relax..
10) try to work maximum 7 hours.