When I masturbate the testes becomes small. Can an online doctor help me ?

Hi I have an prblm. with my pennies balls.I ll explain you in 2wards.(My english is not so good please try to understand my prblm). General we called 2 balls & pennies in that i have only one ball, Because i had an operation when i was kid. When i do self pumping the bottom of the part gets turned to small. But i don t have any prblm. with my pennies it will stand properly. please suggest the prbl.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
hi well come to Hcm
What you explained is normal. you should not keep any anxiety for that and move
with confidance
Rheumatologist Dr. Tamilselvam's  Response
hello. your penis and balls issue is a non issue. dont worry.
single ball is sufficient for normal reproduction and sexual life. so stop worrying and start feeling normal. single ball is absolutely is normal. so be happy and sop worrying. wishing you good health